Flex is a printing technique where the design is cut from a coloured foil and then pressed onto the shirt under high heat. Some flex printing features are:
The printed colours have a slight shine to them and contrast extremely well with fabric.
Longevity and durability
Tests have shown that the form and colour of the flex print barely change after 100 washes. It is made of a flexible and resilient material - even thin lines do not break.
How do I get the best results with flex?
- With text - due to the vibrant colours and the precise edges, the text appears extremely sharp.
- With small and delicate designs, e.g. logos.
- On stretchy apparel, like on the Men's Slim Fit T-shirt.
- On children's products - stains on flex designs are easily cleaned.
What should I be aware of when using flex?
- The design must be uploaded as a vector graphic.
- Maximum of 3 colours per design.
- Especially large designs are not as comfortable to wear, as the flex foil reduces the breathability of the printed apparel.
- Especially large designs may crease after a few washes (we recommend ironing the shirts inside-out).