Special flex prints differ normal flex prints due to the special visual effects in the printing foils.
Glitter and Sparkle
Designs printed with these foils glisten and reflect light. The sparkle foil looks like confetti made with small, shiny pieces. The glitter foil has finer pieces and can be compared with metallic paint on cars. Both foils have intense colours.
This special print foil has a mix of white, green/brown and black patterns characteristic of that found on army clothing.
Longevity and durability
Designs with special flex prints retain their vibrant colour and glisten even after many washes.
How do I get the best results with special flex?
- With a strong contrast between print and apparel colour (e.g. silver prints on black fabric or red prints on white fabric)
- With text - the glistening and vibrant colours emphasise the text on shirts excellently.
- With small single-coloured designs - simple, stylised designs are best for special flex, as only one colour can be printed.
What should I be aware of when using special flex?
- The design must be uploaded as a vector graphic.
- 1 colour per design
- Especially large designs are not as comfortable to wear, as the flex foil reduces the breathability of the printed apparel.
- Designs with thin, sharp points should avoid printing on thin fabric, as the special print foils are somewhat stronger than the regular flex foils.